Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday in Sunnyside

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Tracy (left)

I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon with a dear friend, Tracy. Many months usually separate our meetings, but we always seem to pick up right where we left off. She invited me to her place in Sunnyside, Queens, and whipped up a delicious banquet of pumpkin soup, mac and cheese, and broccoli. We ate, drank tea and talked like girls for hours before venturing out for dessert.

Returning from our decadent outing, Tracy discovered Cookie had been in the closet all day; but he (she?) didn't seem particularly upset by his (her?) captivity. Caesar joined us, perching on the coffee table until, time to go for real this time, I finally tore myself off the couch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Cookie (left) and Caesar

Miss T, I promise I'll call you soon. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home