Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cat-in-sink sitting

A couple of weeks ago, my pal Evie sent me a link to Cats In Sinks (not to be confused with Stuff on My Cat). While she was in Colorado this past weekend, I dropped in occasionally to check on her own adorable feline, Lucy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night, I filled Lucy's food dish, rinsed out and refilled her water bowl, and put out a few treats for her before returning the rather absorbing book I'm reading. Lucy purred around my feet for a bit, then meandered into the kitchen. I looked over (so maybe the book's not that absorbing), there she was, drinking from the faucet. Did I mention I'd just filled her water bowl?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When she realized she was busted, she tried to play coy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, Lucy. Next time, I come over, I make-a you a nice-a spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home