Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Medieval playground

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the loo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hanging with Cindee and Cletus

Last night, Cindee invited me over to her pad to unwind after a long day at the office, and I accecpted, because, boy, do I work hard. I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of the medieval playground across the street from Cindee's building. I had actually stumbled across this churchyard of nightmares a couple of years ago. Everytime I pass, my mind boggles. I want to meet the sadistic genius who designed it - and one of these days, I will entangle myself in the spiderweb rope-climb. Yes, I will.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cletus walking us

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home