Sunday, August 07, 2005

Nowakalooza

Sarah and Adam are not just brother and sister, they are also birthday buddies! Just one day (and 4 years) separates them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On that day in between, August 5, we danced, laughed and screamed in celebration at Central Bar on 9th St. DJ Earsplit cranked out the "tunes" and Nowaks brought the fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(clockwise from 3) birthday girl Sarah, me, Amy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with birthday boy Adam

Adam's good lady wife and our sweet mama chicken, Amy, poured all her love into a rockin' N cake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and a batch of "NO" "WAK!" cupcakes,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but they were gone before I could get a photo.

My main goals for the evening were to hug on Sarah,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

get some debuts* for the feet-blog,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(clockwise from 1) Dan*, Sarah, me, Vippin*, Rachel*

and have fun, fun, fun with my ChickenGs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cindee and Amy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Michele and I resting our ears

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dave (so demure), Cindee and I

By the time Sarah's official birthday arrived, ourselves were tired but wired: off to Telephone Bar to wrap up the fete in low-decible style.

Happy birthday Adam and Sarah! Thems some good genes you got there, and blessed I am to bear witness and reap the benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home