Sunday, July 31, 2005

Girl party

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nadette, me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mwah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lolly, Maria, me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hostess and DJ Jo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, Electric lemonade

My pal Nadette and her friend Jo hosted a Fabulous Female party last night. My head is still a bit swimmy from the gallon of Electric Lemonade I drank. The more than 50 women in attendance ranged in age from 20s to 60s and came from varied disciplines and backgrounds. I met a biographer, a UN fundraiser, a social worker, a slow-food activist, an astrologist - and even some actresses! And, since Mercury is in retrograde (so says the astrologist), I ran into an old acquaintence as well. Life is funny and amazing. So are women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home