Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Summer Tuesday

It is so slow today, so I decided to take a walk. First of all, that bra in the corner park is still there,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

even though there are signs that clearly state we should all do our part to keep Jersey City and its parks clean.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only a five minute walk from my office (this time, staying on the same street as my office) is another waterfront park - this one for the masses. You can tell by the brown grass

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

geese

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and broken bottles mixing with the rusty pipes and river rocks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But with views like this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

on a day like today, I'll take it.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger funkweee said...

such FAB pictures! (so need to get a digital camera...) and it was so cool to see you again at the girl party :) Here's to more of that :)

And hey, if you recall you mentioned sending me info on an illustrator for my children's book idea...you got that handy?

Peace and electric lemonade --Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home