Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happy birthday, Jen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jen, the birthday girl and I go toe-to-toe at Skee-ball

My college housemate/adorapal Jen had her birthday party at Dave and Buster's (Chuck E. Cheese for grown-ups) at the Palisades Mall in West Nyack. Our other college housemate/adorapal Andrea came in from Philly for the event. I have to say I was apprehensive. I'm not much of an arcade person, but after filling my belly with greasy theme-restaurant fare (and beer), then kicking ass at Skee-ball, I began to feel more comfortable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jen!

Post Skee-ball, Andrea and I went in search of other adventures. I discovered that I do not belong on a Harley.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tooling around like I was James Dean

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dre and I bellying up to the bar

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After a tutorial from the waitress at dinner, Andrea practices displaying her wares.

Having exhausted the "adventure" games, Dre and I finally found our niche at

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before long we were making a killing in prize tickets, wiping out the competition in every round. Leave it to the nerds.


Happy birthday, Jen! After 15 years of friendship, I want to you know two things: I love you and you can always have all my tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home